perjantai 26. elokuuta 2011

The blog


It has been less than a windy summer so far in Finland and especially inland. There has been too much time to just wait for the wind and talk with other kitesurfers about the past sessions and think about what else to do. For some time now I have been planning to write things down about the experiences kiteboarding gives us everyday. Now it seems that I have the time when waiting for the wind.

I did not just want to create another diary about the windy days when I am out there but I also try to find something more about the wide world of kiteboarding. For sure everything is seen through my eyes and processed into my personal thoughts. I hope these texts will give you something to spend a couple of minutes on before you are heading out again.

Now it seems that I should have started this months ago because as soon as I started to write this, trees finally started to move, showing the wind is picking up. It is time to head out to where the wind blows. See you there.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti